AHELP Project’s 2nd Friendship Day Open House
“ENHANCE YOUR LOVING BOND”
Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Education Room at Seattle Veterinary Specialists, 11814 115th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
Meet the AHELP community of animal lovers, service providers and veterinarians at a pet friendly event celebrating your relationship with your animal friend.
Talk with AHELP Professional Network members who will:
- Teach you how to comfort your animal through massage, Tellington TTouch, Reiki, and more. We will have opportunities for you and your animal to sample these modalities.
- Encourage you to tap into your intuition for effective decision making.
- Show you how to focus on your emotional wellness to promote daily functioning and healing.
We will offer resources for you to be ready when you need it most.
Also meet AHELP Veterinary Network Members
with palliative care and hospice-focused practices.
Learn from these Educators….check back regularly as more will be added!
- Acupressure – Collene Gaolach, Northwest Animal Holistic Health
- Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese & Energy Medicine – Darla Rewers, DVM, Ancient Arts Holistic Veterinary Services
- Cold Laser & Acupuncture and Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation in Small Animals & Equine Medicine – Jill Todd, DVM, Mobile Complimentary Veterinary Services
- Following your Intuition – Robyn Fritz, Alchemy West
- Home Euthanasia and Hospice – Barry Rickman, VMD, Peaceful Companion
- Hospice and Housecalls – Tina Ellenbogen DVM, Mobile Veterinary Services Animal HomeCare & Hospice
- In-Home Feline Euthanasia and Hospice – Mary Pittari, DVM, A Peaceful Parting
- Individual and Group Counseling – Kristina Callender, MSW, Counseling & Coaching for Life’s Challenges
- Massage Therapy – Jennifer Streit, Hands to Paws Massage and Reiki
- Memorials and Support Groups – Diane Dyer – Farewells
- Photographic Memories – Nancy Medwell, Nancy Medwell Photography
- Psychotherapy – Anne Auerbach, MA, Willow Counseling
- Reiki – Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing
- Tellington Touch – Lori Stevens, SeattleTTouch
- Licensed Massage & Swim Therapy – Sheila Wells, Wellsprings-K9
Hands to Paws Jen Streit will demonstrate giving massages on visiting dogs
Nancy Medwell Photography
AHELP 2011 Open House
AHELP IN THE NEWS!
Download our flyer:
AHELP 2-2012 Open House Support Group Flyer