Tails Will be Wagging at the…
Fourth Annual AHELP Project Friendship Celebration!
Community Appreciation and Fundraising
Please join us for a special pet-friendly day celebrating the bond we share with our animal family members!
Saturday, March 29, 2014
1PM – 4PM
11909 124th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 (425) 825-9463.
Guests will receive:
- A raffle ticket with the potential to win prizes for you and your pets.***
- Northwest Cellars’ wine tasting featuring those benefiting AHELP (bring cards, check or cash)
- Treats and non-alcoholic refreshments for both two- and four-legged guests.
- Dog rescue-inspired live music from pianist Marilyn Milano.
- A fun way to visit with friends (remind yourself by this email message!)
- A chance to learn more about new opportunities to get involves and developments in our exciting programs.
***Attention AHELPers! Greater chances to WIN!
This event is for you…it’s been 3 years of growing our mission, we earned our 501 c(3) charitable non-profit status in November 2013, and we couldn’t have achieved what we have without you!
As you know, our 1st-3rd Annual Friendship Day Open Houses were focused on education. This time, we focus upon YOU, our AHELPer volunteers! Here’s how…
COME to the Friendship Celebration! Bring your furry friends! Bring your human friends!
Report your volunteer hours for the past three years….yes! 3 years, since the Inaugural Workshop. Thank you for your time in a thoughtful accounting beforehand.
You will receive a proportionate number of raffle tickets as our thanks.
There will be three drawings of prizes ranging in value all the way up to $400. Contact me if you’d like to contribute a donation for pets or people.
If you cannot make it to the event, please reply to this message with:
your estimated number of volunteer hours, and
your current address
…so we may send you your appreciation gifts in the mail.
We appreciate your continued support by coming to this fundraiser. Tickets purchased in advance at www.NorthwestCellars.com are $10 per person and $15 at the door. All proceeds from admission benefit AHELP, and a portion of wine sales benefit us too. Other ways to be AHELPer…
- Please download our flyer and share with others: AHELP Friendship Celebration 2014 Flyer
- Visit us on Facebook and share our posts on the AHELP Project page on this event.
- Join us to volunteer on this event! Reply to this or call me at 425-223-5722.
We are looking forward to seeing you again on this fun day.
Michelle, Tracy Campion and Carol Soukup
Friendship Celebration Committee